Malcolm returns from his job teaching English in Korea, but due to some ‘crossed wires’ over the length of his contract, Malcolm’s parents have rented out his room to a lodger… with benefits. It’s a pickle that Dad needs Malcolm to sort out, but can he overcome this villain (in the sheets)?
Dad Drives is the story of Malcolm, who has just finished college and is living with his parents for a few months before teaching ESL overseas. He has no time to get a job, no money to live on his own, and nowhere to go but the suburbs. His father is insistent that Malcolm continue his life as normal, with one catch: unfortunately, he can’t borrow Dad’s car. Ever. If Malcolm wants to go anywhere, he’s totally free to do so, but Dad will be driving. These are the stories of those drives.
Created by and starring Mark Little from Picnicface and Dan Beirne from The Bitter End.
- Written by
- Mark Little, Dan Beirne
- Director of Photography
- Timothy Moore
- Casting by
- Mark Little, Dan Beirne, Rob Baker
- Better Late Than Never – Episode #101
- Mr. Totney’s Funeral – Episode #102
- Lost in the Suburbs – Episode #103
- The Date Pt. 1 – Episode #104
- The Date Pt. 2 – Episode #105
- The Korea Conflict – Episode #106
- Return of the Malc – Episode #107
- The Interview – Episode #108
- Buzz Kill – Episode #109
- Arrive Alive – Episode #110