Malcolm’s headed to the haven of the unemployed: the matinee. In full Luke Skywalker costume, Malcolm actually becomes the Obi-Wan Kenobi to his sleep-deprived Dad, who is haunted by remorse over having punched a cat… or dog.
Dad Drives is the story of Malcolm, who has just finished college and is living with his parents for a few months before teaching ESL overseas. He has no time to get a job, no money to live on his own, and nowhere to go but the suburbs. His father is insistent that Malcolm continue his life as normal, with one catch: unfortunately, he can’t borrow Dad’s car. Ever. If Malcolm wants to go anywhere, he’s totally free to do so, but Dad will be driving. These are the stories of those drives.
Created by and starring Mark Little from Picnicface and Dan Beirne from The Bitter End.
- Written by
- Mark Little, Dan Beirne
- Director of Photography
- Timothy Moore
- Casting by
- Mark Little, Dan Beirne, Paul Beer
- Better Late Than Never – Episode #101
- Mr. Totney’s Funeral – Episode #102
- Lost in the Suburbs – Episode #103
- The Date Pt. 1 – Episode #104
- The Date Pt. 2 – Episode #105
- The Korea Conflict – Episode #106
- Return of the Malc – Episode #107
- The Interview – Episode #108
- Buzz Kill – Episode #109
- Arrive Alive – Episode #110